STRATEGIZE & DESIGN YOUR Brands blueprint
We dive deep
We are committed to helping our clients succeed by diving deep into knowing their brands and essentially developing a “brand strategy” that will make them outperform their competitors.
How clear is your strategy?
Fully understanding our clients’ brands and their apparent weaknesses and strengths make it practically easy for us to offer excellent brand strategies that are aligned with the industry trends. Our primary goal is to help our clients achieve their corporate missions and visions by spicing up their brand strategies.
our brand’s elements will always talk the loudest for you! People will mostly remember your business’s logo, images or graphics, and color before or long after they have had a transaction with you. They are the template with which customers will compare your business with your competitors. Your brand must tell a convincing story; it must attract prospective customers as well as staying appealing to your current customers. It must communicate your values, missions, and visions so that your customers can relate to the main causes you are passionate about. Your online presence will become visually prominent based on the uniqueness of your brand elements.
A full brand investigation and assessment will be performed, which encompasses the following marketing research procedures:
- Identifying your brand awareness: How popular is your brand, and what categories of customers are familiar with your products/services?
- Brand perceptions: How do they see your brand? What comes into their minds when they lay their eyes on your brand’s elements?
- Brand affinity: How attractive is your brand to those who have already discovered it? Are they naturally attracted to your products/services?
- Value proposition: What kind of value (s) can your current or prospective customers derive from your brand?
- Competitors analysis: Who are your main rivals and how are they threatening your brand’s survival?
Our affordable packages for brand and logo development are as follows:
Our logo and brand development packages can include the following:
- Brand and Logo redesigning Logo and brand redesign
- Providing effective brand strategy Brand Strategy
- Identifying trends Identify trends
- Undertaking competitor research and analysis Competitor research and analysis
- Carrying out SWOT analysis and Positioning SWOT analysis and Positioning
- Doing the 17-Step ZAG Process The 17-Step ZAG Process
- Offering branding guide/guidelines that you can use in integrating the elements of your new brand into your business operations (such as colors, imagery, fonts, logo, etc). Branding book and guidelines so you know exactly how to integrate your new brand (colors, fonts, imagery, iconography, logo usage etc)
- Providing stationery designs such as letterheads, envelope designs, and business cards. Stationery Design (business cards, letterheads, envelope designs)
- Provision of interesting product descriptions and the applicable tags Tagline writing and product naming
Let's Build a strategy that works for youClick here